KN95 Facemask (package of 10)
All Sales Final
- KN95 FFP2 Protective Face Mask; 4 layer.
- Most commonly used for Flu or Influenza prevention, these masks are effective according to the CDC in helping to prevent the spread of Covid-19, Flu, Swine Flu and Avian Flu transmission from person to person. KN95 masks are designed to fit over the nose and mouth of the wearer, and properly fitted can provide excellent protection.
- NautilusPPE masks are KN95 masks imported from China. They are not NIOSH or FDA cleared or approved for use as a respirator as part of your respiratory protection program. The FDA has, however, allowed them for use as PPE by healthcare personnel in healthcare settings under the April 18, 2020 Emergency Use Authorization as follows:
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is issuing this Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) in response to concerns relating to insufficient supply and availability of face masks1,2 for use by members of the general public, including health care personnel (HCP)3 in healthcare settings as personal protective equipment (PPE), to cover their noses and mouths, in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, to prevent the spread of the virus called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) during the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, pursuant to section 564 of the Federal, Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the Act) (21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3).
- The full FDA EUA can be found here: https://www.fda.gov/media/137121/download
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Most commonly used for Flu or Influenza prevention, these masks are effective according to the CDC in helping to prevent the spread of Covid-19.